Friday 15 November 2019

WORD DIARY: SATURDAY NOVEMBER 16, 2019


Acts 22:11 My companions led me by the hand into Damascus, because the brilliance of the light had blinded me.

See the light of God! #PastorBasil

Acts 22:12-13 "A man named Ananias came to see me. He was a devout observer of the law and highly respected by all the Jews living there. He stood beside me and said, 'Brother Saul, receive your sight!' And at that very moment I was able to see him.

Divine restoration! #PastorBasil

Acts 22:14-15 "Then he said: 'The God of our fathers has chosen you to know his will and to see the Righteous One and to hear words from his mouth. You will be his witness to all men of what you have seen and heard.

Divine purpose! #PastorBasil

John 9:37-38 Jesus said, "You have now seen him; in fact, he is the one speaking with you."  Then the man said, "Lord, I believe," and he worshiped him.

Let us pray: O Lord, we reverence your awesome presence in Jesus name #PastorBasil

For comments, questions and general counsel follow me at basil.chukwuezi on Facebook,  @BasilChukwuezi on Twitter and  my blog,  http://kingdomstreet.blogspot.com. Email: edensquareassembly@yahoo.com. All scriptures are from the New International Version (NIV). God bless you.   

No comments:

Post a Comment