Saturday 30 November 2019

WORD DIARY: SATURDAY NOVEMBER 30, 2019


Align with your belief!....

Acts 24:15 And I have the same hope in God as these men, that there will be a resurrection of both the righteous and the wicked.

Beware of resurrection morning! #PastorBasil

Acts 24:16 So I strive always to keep my conscience clear before God and man.

Align with your belief! #PastorBasil

Acts 24:17 "After an absence of several years, I came to Jerusalem to bring my people gifts for the poor and to present offerings.

Purposeful worship! #PastorBasil

John 10:16 I have other sheep that are not of this sheep pen. I must bring them also. They too will listen to my voice, and there shall be one flock and one shepherd.

Let us pray: O Lord, make us co-laborers with you in Jesus name  #PastorBasil

For comments, questions and general counsel follow me at basil.chukwuezi on Facebook,  @BasilChukwuezi on Twitter and  my blog,  http://kingdomstreet.blogspot.com. Email: edensquareassembly@yahoo.com. All scriptures are from the New International Version (NIV). God bless you.   

No comments:

Post a Comment