Friday 1 November 2019

WORD DIARY: SATURDAY NOVEMBER 2, 2019


Acts 20:32 "Now I commit you to God and to the word of his grace, which can build you up and give you an inheritance among all those who are sanctified.

Made by the word of God! #PastorBasil

Acts 20:33 I have not coveted anyone's silver or gold or clothing.

Be contented! #PastorBasil

Acts 20:34 You yourselves know that these hands of mine have supplied my own needs and the needs of my companions.

Be blessed by your work! #PastorBasil

John 9:10-11 "How then were your eyes opened?" they demanded. He replied, "The man they call Jesus made some mud and put it on my eyes. He told me to go to Siloam and wash. So I went and washed, and then I could see."

Let us pray: Father God, grant us life changing miracles in Jesus name #PastorBasil

For comments, questions and general counsel follow me at basil.chukwuezi on Facebook,  @BasilChukwuezi on Twitter and  my blog,  http://kingdomstreet.blogspot.com. Email: edensquareassembly@yahoo.com. All scriptures are from the New International Version (NIV). God bless you.   


No comments:

Post a Comment