Tuesday 19 November 2019

WORD DIARY: TUESDAY NOVEMBER 19, 2019


Acts 22:26 When the centurion heard this, he went to the commander and reported it. "What are you going to do?" he asked. "This man is a Roman citizen."

Don’t touch God’s child! #PastorBasil

Acts 22:27 The commander went to Paul and asked, "Tell me, are you a Roman citizen?""Yes, I am," he answered.

Mark of protection! #PastorBasil

Acts 22:28 Then the commander said, "I had to pay a big price for my citizenship.""But I was born a citizen," Paul replied.

It is by the grace of God! #PastorBasil

John 10:1 "I tell you the truth, the man who does not enter the sheep pen by the gate, but climbs in by some other way, is a thief and a robber.

Let us pray: O Lord, we receive boldness to access your throne of grace and mercy in Jesus name #PastorBasil

For comments, questions and general counsel follow me at basil.chukwuezi on Facebook,  @BasilChukwuezi on Twitter and  my blog,  http://kingdomstreet.blogspot.com. Email: edensquareassembly@yahoo.com. All scriptures are from the New International Version (NIV). God bless you.   

No comments:

Post a Comment