Monday 27 April 2020

WORD DIARY: MONDAY APRIL 27, 2020


Take action!...
  
Rom 15:21 Rather, as it is written: "Those who were not told about him will see, and those who have not heard will understand."

Advance the kingdom of God! #PastorBasil

Rom 15:22-23 This is why I have often been hindered from coming to you. But now that there is no more place for me to work in these regions, and since I have been longing for many years to see you

No more hindrances! #PastorBasil


Rom 15:24 I plan to do so when I go to Spain. I hope to visit you while passing through and to have you assist me on my journey there, after I have enjoyed your company for a while.

Take action! #PastorBasil

John 15:20 Remember the words I spoke to you: 'No servant is greater than his master.' If they persecuted me, they will persecute you also. If they obeyed my teaching, they will obey yours also.

Let us pray: Father God, thank you for making a way for us in Jesus name #PastorBasil

Life questions: 1.  Do you agree that procrastination steals productive  
                               time?                                             

 2.   Are there actions you can embark on today to meet your set objectives?
       #PastorBasil #WordDiary

For comments, questions and general counsel follow me at basil.chukwuezi on Facebook,  @BasilChukwuezi on Twitter and  my log,  http://kingdomstreet.blogspot.com. Email: edensquareassembly@yahoo.com. All scriptures are from the New International Version (NIV).  Please kindly like and share to others. God bless you. 



No comments:

Post a Comment