Thursday 23 April 2020

WORD DIARY: THURSDAY APRIL 23, 2020



Fulfill purpose!....

Rom 15:8 For I tell you that Christ has become a servant of the Jews on behalf of God's truth, to confirm the promises made to the patriarchs

Discover purpose! #PastorBasil

Rom 15:9 So that the Gentiles may glorify God for his mercy, as it is written: "Therefore I will praise you among the Gentiles; I will sing hymns to your name." 

Fulfill purpose! #PastorBasil


Rom 15:10-11 Again, it says, "Rejoice, O Gentiles, with his people."  And again, "Praise the Lord, all you Gentiles, and sing praises to him, all you peoples."

Confirm purpose! #PastorBasil

John 15:16 You did not choose me, but I chose you and appointed you to go and bear fruit — fruit that will last. Then the Father will give you whatever you ask in my name.

Let us pray: O Lord, grant us the grace to fulfill purpose in Jesus name #PastorBasil

Life questions: 1.  Would you say you have discovered your purpose on earth?                              

 2.   Are you willing to pay the price to fulfill purpose? #PastorBasil #WordDiary

For comments, questions and general counsel follow me at basil.chukwuezi on Facebook,  @BasilChukwuezi on Twitter and  my log,  http://kingdomstreet.blogspot.com. Email: edensquareassembly@yahoo.com. All scriptures are from the New International Version (NIV). God bless you. 


No comments:

Post a Comment