Thursday 30 April 2020

WORD DIARY: THURSDAY APRIL 30, 2020


Divine recommendation!...
  
Rom 15:33 The God of peace be with you all. Amen.

Divine peace! #WordDiary

Rom 16: I commend to you our sister Phoebe, a servant of the church in Cenchrea.

Divine recommendation! #WordDiary


Rom 16:2 I ask you to receive her in the Lord in a way worthy of the saints and to give her any help she may need from you, for she has been a great help to many people, including me.

Worthy endorsement! #WordDiary

John 15:23-24 He who hates me hates my Father as well. If I had not done among them what no one else did, they would not be guilty of sin. But now they have seen these miracles, and yet they have hated both me and my Father.

Let us pray: Father God, remove whatever denies your sacrificial love to us in Jesus name #WordDiary

Life questions: 1.  Do you agree that our good work speaks for us even whilst not  
                               present?                                                 

 2.   In what ways can you engage in more good works? #PastorBasil #WordDiary

For comments, questions and general counsel follow me at basil.chukwuezi on Facebook,  @BasilChukwuezi on Twitter and  my log,  http://kingdomstreet.blogspot.com. Email: edensquareassembly@yahoo.com. All scriptures are from the New International Version (NIV).  Please kindly like and share to others. God bless you. 


No comments:

Post a Comment