Saturday 18 April 2020

WORD DIARY: SATURDAY APRIL 18, 2020


God, not food, transforms lives!....

Rom 14:15 If your brother is distressed because of what you eat, you are no longer acting in love. Do not by your eating destroy your brother for whom Christ died.

Don’t let food entangle others! #PastorBasil

Rom 14:16 Do not allow what you consider good to be spoken of as evil.

Don’t confuse matters! #PastorBasil


Rom 14:17-18 For the kingdom of God is not a matter of eating and drinking, but of righteousness, peace and joy in the Holy Spirit, because anyone who serves Christ in this way is pleasing to God and approved by men.

God, not food, transforms lives! #PastorBasil

John 15:9-10 "As the Father has loved me, so have I loved you. Now remain in my love. If you obey my commands, you will remain in my love, just as I have obeyed my Father's commands and remain in his love.

Let us pray: O Lord, we thank you for the grace of obedience and remaining in your love in Jesus name #PastorBasil

Life questions: 1.  Do you agree that issues of what type of food to eat can be an  
                               entanglement to other believers?                               

 2.   How best can you focus on God as the life changer, rather than matters of  
       physical food culture? #PastorBasil

For comments, questions and general counsel follow me at basil.chukwuezi on Facebook,  @BasilChukwuezi on Twitter and  my log,  http://kingdomstreet.blogspot.com. Email: edensquareassembly@yahoo.com. All scriptures are from the New International Version (NIV). God bless you. 


No comments:

Post a Comment