Saturday 25 April 2020

WORD DIARY: SATURDAY APRIL 25, 2020


Be accountable!...

Rom 15:15 I have written you quite boldly on some points, as if to remind you of them again, because of the grace God gave me

Grace has responsibilities! #PastorBasil

Rom 15:16 To be a minister of Christ Jesus to the Gentiles with the priestly duty of proclaiming the gospel of God, so that the Gentiles might become an offering acceptable to God, sanctified by the Holy Spirit.

Be accountable! #PastorBasil


Rom 15:17 Therefore I glory in Christ Jesus in my service to God.

Give God the glory! #PastorBasil

John 15:18 "If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first.

Let us pray: O Lord, we take courage from your examples in Jesus name #PastorBasil

Life questions: 1.  Are you fulfilling the calling and grace of God upon your life?                                              

 2.   Are there things you will do differently to achieve same? #PastorBasil
      #WordDiary

For comments, questions and general counsel follow me at basil.chukwuezi on Facebook,  @BasilChukwuezi on Twitter and  my log,  http://kingdomstreet.blogspot.com. Email: edensquareassembly@yahoo.com. All scriptures are from the New International Version (NIV).  Please kindly like and share to others. God bless you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment