Monday 6 April 2020

WORD DIARY: MONDAY APRIL 6, 2020


Help others!..
  
Rom 12:12-13 Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer.

Joyful hope! #PastorBasil

Rom 12:13 Share with God's people who are in need. Practice hospitality.

Help others! #PastorBasil


Rom 12:14  Bless those who persecute you; bless and do not curse.

Be a blessing! #PastorBasil

John 14:24 He who does not love me will not obey my teaching. These words you hear are not my own; they belong to the Father who sent me.

Let us pray: O Lord, we declare our love for you in Jesus name #PastorBasil

Life questions: 1.  Helping others in need is an expression of love for God, and for others.  
                               Do you help others?

 2.  Are there ways you can do more to help others? #PastorBasil

For comments, questions and general counsel follow me at basil.chukwuezi on Facebook,  @BasilChukwuezi on Twitter and  my log,  http://kingdomstreet.blogspot.com. Email: edensquareassembly@yahoo.com. All scriptures are from the New International Version (NIV). God bless you. 


No comments:

Post a Comment