Thursday 9 April 2020

WORD DIARY: THURSDAY APRIL 9, 2020


Obey the authorities!.....

Rom 12:21-13:1 Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Good overcomes evil! #PastorBasil

Rom 13:1 Everyone must submit himself to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God.

Live responsibly! #PastorBasil


Rom 13:2 Consequently, he who rebels against the authority is rebelling against what God has instituted, and those who do so will bring judgment on themselves.

Obey the authorities! #PastorBasil

John 14:28-29 "You heard me say, 'I am going away and I am coming back to you.' If you loved me, you would be glad that I am going to the Father, for the Father is greater than I. I have told you now before it happens, so that when it does happen you will believe.

Let us pray: O Lord, we thank you for the joy of your second coming in Jesus name #PastorBasil

Life questions: 1.  Do you agree that the governing authorities are instituted by God?                                

 2.   If so do you know that disobeying the authorities is a rebellion against an  
      institution of God? #PastorBasil

For comments, questions and general counsel follow me at basil.chukwuezi on Facebook,  @BasilChukwuezi on Twitter and  my log,  http://kingdomstreet.blogspot.com. Email: edensquareassembly@yahoo.com. All scriptures are from the New International Version (NIV). God bless you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment