Thursday 2 April 2020

WORD DIARY: THURSDAY APRIL 2, 2020


Glory to God, the maker of all things!....

Rom 11:34 "Who has known the mind of the Lord?
Or who has been his counselor?"

Unexplainable God! #PastorBasil

Rom 11:35 "Who has ever given to God, that God should repay him?"

God is not a debtor! #PastorBasil



Rom 11:36 For from him and through him and to him are all things.
To him be the glory forever! Amen.

Glory to God, the maker of all things! #PastorBasil

John 14:20 On that day you will realize that I am in my Father, and you are in me, and I am in you.

Let us pray: O Lord, we thank you for the fellowship we enjoy with you in Jesus name #PastorBasil

Life questions: 1.  How well is your fellowship with Jesus?

  2.  What will you do to improve on your fellowship with Jesus #PastorBasil

For comments, questions and general counsel follow me at basil.chukwuezi on Facebook,  @BasilChukwuezi on Twitter and  my log,  http://kingdomstreet.blogspot.com. Email: edensquareassembly@yahoo.com. All scriptures are from the New International Version (NIV). God bless you. 


No comments:

Post a Comment