Wednesday 1 July 2020

WORD DIARY: THURSDAY JULY 2, 2020


Adapt for good cause!...
  
1 Cor 9:19 Though I am free and belong to no man, I make myself a slave to everyone, to win as many as possible.

Volunteer for good cause!

1 Cor 9:20  To the Jews I became like a Jew, to win the Jews. To those under the law I became like one under the law (though I myself am not under the law), so as to win those under the law.

Adapt for good cause!


1 Cor 9:21 To those not having the law I became like one not having the law (though I am not free from God's law but am under Christ's law), so as to win those not having the law.

Adapt for good cause!

John 18:21-22 Why question me? Ask those who heard me. Surely they know what I said."
When Jesus said this, one of the officials nearby struck him in the face. "Is this the way you answer the high priest?" he demanded.

Let us pray: O Lord, give us the grace to endure affliction for the good news in Jesus name

Life questions: 1. Are you willing to adapt in order to achieve noble goals?

2.  How do you overcome inherent challenges in such situations?

#WordDiary #TheWordtoLiveBy #StartWithGod #TakeTheWordChallenge #PastorBasil

For comments, questions and general counsel follow me at basil.chukwuezi on Facebook,  @BasilChukwuezi on Twitter/Instagram, and  my blog,  http://kingdomstreet.blogspot.com. Email: edensquareassembly@yahoo.com. All scriptures are from the New International Version (NIV). Please kindly like and share to others. God bless you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment