Thursday 18 December 2014

WORD DIARY: FRIDAY DECEMBER 19 2014




Jeremiah 2:22 Although you wash yourself with soda and use an abundance of soap, the stain of your guilt is still before me," declares the Sovereign Lord.

O Lord, see the blood of Jesus! #PastorBasil
                                                                      google image

Jeremiah  2:27 They say to wood, 'You are my father,' and to stone, 'You gave me birth.' They have turned their backs to me and not their faces; yet when they are in trouble, they say, 'Come and save us!'

Have mercy, O Lord! #PastorBasil

Jeremiah 2:32 Does a maiden forget her jewelry, a bride her wedding ornaments? Yet my people have forgotten me, days without number.

O Lord, give me the grace to focus on you! #PastorBasil

Isaiah 30:21-22 Whether you turn to the right or to the left, your ears will hear a voice behind you, saying, "This is the way; walk in it."  Then you will defile your idols overlaid with silver and your images covered with gold; you will throw them away like a menstrual cloth and say to them, "Away with you!"

Let us pray: Dear God, grant us divine direction in Jesus name #PastorBasil

No comments:

Post a Comment