Saturday 13 December 2014

WORD DIARY: SUNDAY DECEMBER 14 2014




Jeremiah 1:11-12 The word of the Lord came to me: "What do you see, Jeremiah?"  "I see the branch of an almond tree," I replied. The Lord said to me, "You have seen correctly, for I am watching to see that my word is fulfilled."

O Lord, let your mercy prevail over judgment! #PastorBasil
                                                                   google image

Jeremiah 1:13-15 The word of the Lord came to me again: "What do you see?"  "I see a boiling pot, tilting away from the north," I answered. The Lord said to me, "From the north disaster will be poured out on all who live in the land. I am about to summon all the peoples of the northern kingdoms," declares the Lord.

Every arrow of disaster, back to sender! #PastorBasil

Jeremiah 1:17-19  "Get yourself ready! Stand up and say to them whatever I command you. Do not be terrified by them, or I will terrify you before them. Today I have made you a fortified city, an iron pillar and a bronze wall to stand against the whole land — against the kings of Judah, its officials, its priests and the people of the land. They will fight against you but will not overcome you, for I am with you and will rescue you," declares the Lord

I will overcome! #PastorBasil

Isaiah 30:12-13 Therefore, this is what the Holy One of Israel says: "Because you have rejected this message, relied on oppression and depended on deceit, this sin will become for you like a high wall, cracked and bulging, that collapses suddenly, in an instant”. 

Let us pray: O Lord forgive us our trespasses in Jesus name #PastorBasil

No comments:

Post a Comment