Monday 22 December 2014

WORD DIARY: TUESDAY DECEMBER 23 2014




Jeremiah 5:1 "Go up and down the streets of Jerusalem, look around and consider, search through her squares. If you can find but one person who deals honestly and seeks the truth, I will forgive this city.

Let honesty and truth reign in our land! #PastorBasil
                                                                    google image

Jeremiah 5:3 O Lord, do not your eyes look for truth? You struck them, but they felt no pain; you crushed them, but they refused correction. They made their faces harder than stone and refused to repent.

Give us a heart of flesh, O Lord! #PastorBasil

Jeremiah 5:7-9 "Why should I forgive you? Your children have forsaken me and sworn by gods that are not gods. I supplied all their needs, yet they committed adultery and thronged to the houses of prostitutes. They are well-fed, lusty stallions, each neighing for another man's wife. Should I not punish them for this?" declares the Lord. "Should I not avenge myself on such a nation as this?

Mercy, O Lord! #PastorBasil

Isaiah 30:30 The Lord will cause men to hear his majestic voice and will make them see his arm coming down with raging anger and consuming fire, with cloudburst, thunderstorm and hail.

Let us pray: May we see the glory of God and reverence Him in Jesus name #PastorBasil

No comments:

Post a Comment