Sunday 21 December 2014

WORD DIARY: MONDAY DECEMBER 22 2014




Jeremiah 4:19 Oh, my anguish, my anguish! I writhe in pain. Oh, the agony of my heart! My heart pounds within me, I cannot keep silent. For I have heard the sound of the trumpet; I have heard the battle cry.

The battle is the Lord’s! #PastorBasil
                                                                   google image

Jeremiah 4:22 "My people are fools; they do not know me. They are senseless children; they have no understanding. They are skilled in doing evil; they know not how to do good."

I desire to know you, Lord! #PastorBasil

Jeremiah 4:27-28 This is what the Lord says: "The whole land will be ruined, though I will not destroy it completely. Therefore the earth will mourn and the heavens above grow dark, because I have spoken and will not relent, I have decided and will not turn back."

O Lord, preserve us by your mercy! #PastorBasil

Isaiah 30:29 And you will sing as on the night you celebrate a holy festival; your hearts will rejoice as when people go up with flutes to the mountain of the Lord, to the Rock of Israel.

Let us pray: O Lord, with joy bring us to your holy mountain in Jesus name #PastorBasil

No comments:

Post a Comment