Friday 12 December 2014

WORD DIARY: SATURDAY DECEMBER 13 2014




Jeremiah 1:4-5 The word of the Lord came to me, saying, "Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart; I appointed you as a prophet to the nations."

It’s official… I have a divine purpose! #PastorBasil
                                                                    google image

Jeremiah 1:6-8  "Ah, Sovereign Lord," I said, "I do not know how to speak; I am only a child." But the Lord said to me, "Do not say, 'I am only a child.' You must go to everyone I send you to and say whatever I command you. Do not be afraid of them, for I am with you and will rescue you," declares the Lord.

I am not afraid….I have God’s full backing! #PastorBasil

Jeremiah 1:9-10 Then the Lord reached out his hand and touched my mouth and said to me, "Now, I have put my words in your mouth. See, today I appoint you over nations and kingdoms to uproot and tear down, to destroy and overthrow, to build and to plant."

I am God’s ambassador! #PastorBasil

Isaiah 30:11 “Leave this way, get off this path, and stop confronting us with the Holy One of Israel!"

Let us pray: O Lord, help us to receive the truth in your word in Jesus name #PastorBasil

Postscript 

There are 52 chapters in the book of Jeremiah and we have 36 chapters to go in Isaiah. These two great prophets have a lot to tell us concerning the mind of God. The journey just got more interesting, and we invite you to come along! God bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment