Tuesday 23 December 2014

WORD DIARY: WEDNESDAY DECEMBER 24 2014




Jeremiah 5:12-13 They have lied about the Lord; they said, "He will do nothing! No harm will come to us; we will never see sword or famine. The prophets are but wind and the word is not in them; so let what they say be done to them."

I reject false prophets and prophecies! #PastorBasil
                                                                   google image

Jeremiah 5:14 Therefore this is what the Lord God Almighty says: "Because the people have spoken these words, I will make my words in your mouth a fire and these people the wood it consumes.

I am empowered…by the word of God! #PastorBasil

Jeremiah 5:18-19 "Yet even in those days," declares the Lord, "I will not destroy you completely. And when the people ask, 'Why has the Lord our God done all this to us?' you will tell them, 'As you have forsaken me and served foreign gods in your own land, so now you will serve foreigners in a land not your own.'

I will not serve man made gods! #PastorBasil

Isaiah 30:31 The voice of the Lord will shatter Assyria; with his scepter he will strike them down.

Let us pray: O Lord, by your voice destroy our enemies in Jesus name #PastorBasil

No comments:

Post a Comment