Monday 15 December 2014

WORD DIARY: TUESDAY DECEMBER 16 2014




Jeremiah 2:6 They did not ask, 'Where is the Lord, who brought us up out of Egypt and led us through the barren wilderness, through a land of deserts and rifts, a land of drought and darkness, a land where no one travels and no one lives?'

Draw me nearer to you, O God of my salvation! #PastorBasil 
                                                                   google image

Jeremiah 2:7 I brought you into a fertile land to eat its fruit and rich produce. But you came and defiled my land and made my inheritance detestable.

My destiny shall not suffer pollution! #PastorBasil

Jeremiah 2:8 The priests did not ask, 'Where is the Lord?' Those who deal with the law did not know me; the leaders rebelled against me. The prophets prophesied by Baal, following worthless idols.

Let the fear of God reign in our hearts! #PastorBasil

Isaiah 30:16-17 You said, 'No, we will flee on horses.' Therefore you will flee! You said, 'We will ride off on swift horses.' Therefore your pursuers will be swift! A thousand will flee at the threat of one; at the threat of five you will all flee away, till you are left like a flagstaff on a mountaintop, like a banner on a hill."

Let us pray: O Lord, be merciful unto us in Jesus name #PastorBasil

No comments:

Post a Comment