Sunday 14 December 2014

WORD DIARY: MONDAY DECEMBER 15 2014




Jeremiah 2:1-2 The word of the Lord came to me: "Go and proclaim in the hearing of Jerusalem: "'I remember the devotion of your youth, how as a bride you loved me and followed me through the desert, through a land not sown”.

Give me the grace to follow, O Lord! #PastorBasil
                                                                       google image

Jeremiah 2:3 “Israel was holy to the Lord, the first fruits of his harvest; all who devoured her were held guilty, and disaster overtook them" declares the Lord.

The Lord is on my side! #PastorBasil

Jeremiah 2:5 This is what the Lord says: "What fault did your fathers find in me, that they strayed so far from me? They followed worthless idols and became worthless themselves”.

I will never worship man made gods! #PastorBasil

Isaiah 30:15 This is what the Sovereign Lord, the Holy One of Israel, says: "In repentance and rest is your salvation, in quietness and trust is your strength, but you would have none of it”.

Let us pray: We repent of every known and unknown sin in Jesus name #PastorBasil

No comments:

Post a Comment