Thursday 1 October 2015

WORD DIARY: FRIDAY OCTOBER 2 2015



Ezekiel 29:3 Speak to him and say: 'This is what the Sovereign Lord says: 'I am against you, Pharaoh king of Egypt, you great monster lying among your streams. You say, "The Nile is mine; I made it for myself."

All I have come from the Lord! #PastorBasil

Ezekiel 29:6-7 Then all who live in Egypt will know that I am the Lord. 'You have been a staff of reed for the house of Israel. When they grasped you with their hands, you splintered and you tore open their shoulders; when they leaned on you, you broke and their backs were wrenched.

Vain is the help of man! #PastorBasil
                                                            google image

Ezekiel 29:14-15 I will bring them back from captivity and return them to Upper Egypt, the land of their ancestry. There they will be a lowly kingdom. It will be the lowliest of kingdoms and will never again exalt itself above the other nations. I will make it so weak that it will never again rule over the nations.

The Lord humbles the proud! #PastorBasil

Isaiah 43:11-12 I, even I, am the Lord, and apart from me there is no savior. I have revealed and saved and proclaimed — I, and not some foreign god among you. You are my witnesses," declares the Lord, "that I am God.

Let us pray: O Lord, save us by your mighty and out stretched arm, in Jesus name #PastorBasil

No comments:

Post a Comment