Sunday 18 October 2015

WORD DIARY: MONDAY OCTOBER 19 2015



Ezekiel 34:28 They will no longer be plundered by the nations, nor will wild animals devour them. They will live in safety, and no one will make them afraid.

I dwell in divine security! #PastorBasil
                                                          google image

 
Ezekiel 34:29 I will provide for them a land renowned for its crops, and they will no longer be victims of famine in the land or bear the scorn of the nations.

The overflow is my portion! #PastorBasil

Ezekiel 35:2-3 "Son of man, set your face against Mount Seir; prophesy against it and say: 'This is what the Sovereign Lord says: I am against you, Mount Seir, and I will stretch out my hand against you and make you a desolate waste.

Every mountain of opposition, scatter! #PastorBasil

Isaiah 44:2 This is what the Lord says — he who made you, who formed you in the womb, and who will help you: Do not be afraid, O Jacob, my servant, Jeshurun, whom I have chosen.

Let us pray: O Lord, thank for choosing us; we shall not be afraid in Jesus name #PastorBasil

No comments:

Post a Comment