Wednesday 14 October 2015

WORD DIARY: THURSDAY OCTOBER 15 2015



Ezekiel 34:4 You have not strengthened the weak or healed the sick or bound up the injured. You have not brought back the strays or searched for the lost. You have ruled them harshly and brutally.

I receive grace to take on responsibilities! #PastorBasil
                                                         google image

Ezekiel 34:5-6 So they were scattered because there was no shepherd, and when they were scattered they became food for all the wild animals. My sheep wandered over all the mountains and on every high hill. They were scattered over the whole earth, and no one searched or looked for them.

Where are the leaders?! #PastorBasil

Ezekiel 34:11-12 'For this is what the Sovereign Lord says: I myself will search for my sheep and look after them. As a shepherd looks after his scattered flock when he is with them, so will I look after my sheep. I will rescue them from all the places where they were scattered on a day of clouds and darkness.

The Lord shall undertake for me! #PastorBasil

Isaiah 43:25 I, even I, am he who blots out your transgressions, for my own sake, and remembers your sins no more.

Let us pray: O Lord, we thank you for your mercies that fail not in Jesus name #PastorBasil

No comments:

Post a Comment