Friday 30 October 2015

WORD DIARY: SATURDAY OCTOBER 31 2015



Ezekiel 35:12 Then you will know that I the Lord have heard all the contemptible things you have said against the mountains of Israel. You said, "They have been laid waste and have been given over to us to devour."

The Lord knows all my issues! #PastorBasil
 
                                                            google image
Ezekiel 35:13-15 You boasted against me and spoke against me without restraint, and I heard it. This is what the Sovereign Lord says: While the whole earth rejoices, I will make you desolate. Because you rejoiced when the inheritance of the house of Israel became desolate, that is how I will treat you. You will be desolate, O Mount Seir, you and all of Edom. Then they will know that I am the Lord.

The Lord shall avenge for me! #PastorBasil

Ezekiel 36:8-10 'But you, O mountains of Israel, will produce branches and fruit for my people Israel, for they will soon come home. I am concerned for you and will look on you with favor; you will be plowed and sown, and I will multiply the number of people upon you, even the whole house of Israel. The towns will be inhabited and the ruins rebuilt.

I see the abundance of the rain of restoration! #PastorBasil

Isaiah 44:4-5 They will spring up like grass in a meadow, like poplar trees by flowing streams. One will say, 'I belong to the Lord'; another will call himself by the name of Jacob; still another will write on his hand, 'The Lord's,' and will take the name Israel.

Let us pray: O Lord, we belong to thee, make us to flourish in your courts in Jesus name #PastorBasil

Postscript


Ecclesiastes 7:29 This only have I found: God made mankind upright, but men have gone in search of many schemes.

God, more than earthly manufacturers, created a perfect mankind; and like every manufacturer, He gave the Bible as the manual. As we brush our teeth and eat every day, so much do we need to look into that manual for daily living and thereby prevent a malfunction inherent in seeking our many devices.

These verses and the accompanying nuggets are meant to start you out every day. But you need a personal relationship with God and the Lord Jesus Christ. It will help to contact a bible believing church   near you. 

For comments, questions and general counsel follow me at basil.chukwuezi on Facebook,  @BasilChukwuezi on Twitter and  my blog,  http://kingdomstreet.blogspot.com. All scriptures are from the New International Version (NIV). God bless you.
 



No comments:

Post a Comment