Saturday 17 October 2015

WORD DIARY: SATURDAY OCTOBER 17 2015




Ezekiel 34:20-22 'Therefore this is what the Sovereign Lord says to them: See, I myself will judge between the fat sheep and the lean sheep. Because you shove with flank and shoulder, butting all the weak sheep with your horns until you have driven them away, I will save my flock, and they will no longer be plundered. I will judge between one sheep and another.

God is the judge of all earth! #PastorBasil
 
                                                         google image
Ezekiel 34:25-26 I will make a covenant of peace with them and rid the land of wild beasts so that they may live in the desert and sleep in the forests in safety.

Powers disturbing our peace, shall die! #PastorBasil

Ezekiel 34:26-27 I will bless them and the places surrounding my hill. I will send down showers in season; there will be showers of blessing. The trees of the field will yield their fruit and the ground will yield its crops; the people will be secure in their land. They will know that I am the Lord, when I break the bars of their yoke and rescue them from the hands of those who enslaved them.

O Lord, send your showers of blessing! #PastorBasil

Isaiah 43:27 Your first father sinned; your spokesmen rebelled against me.

Let us pray: We reject the spirit of sin and rebellion in Jesus name #PastorBasil

No comments:

Post a Comment