Tuesday 6 October 2015

WORD DIARY: WEDNESDAY OCTOBER 7 2015



Ezekiel 33:5 Since he heard the sound of the trumpet but did not take warning, his blood will be on his own head. If he had taken warning, he would have saved himself.

Reality check: Do we heed the warning of the trumpet? #PastorBasil
                                                        google image

Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman sees the sword coming and does not blow the trumpet to warn the people and the sword comes and takes the life of one of them, that man will be taken away because of his sin, but I will hold the watchman accountable for his blood.'

I receive grace to discharge divine responsibility! #PastorBasil

Ezekiel 33:7 Son of man, I have made you a watchman for the house of Israel; so hear the word I speak and give them warning from me.

A listening ear and a bold utterance are my essentials! #PastorBasil

Isaiah 43:18-19 Forget the former things; do not dwell on the past. See, I am doing a new thing! Now it springs up; do you not perceive it? I am making a way in the desert and streams in the wasteland.

Let us pray: O Lord, make that which seems impossible in our lives, possible in Jesus name #PastorBasil

No comments:

Post a Comment