Monday 5 October 2015

WORD DIARY: MONDAY OCTOBER 5 2015




Ezekiel 30:10 This is what the Sovereign Lord says: 'I will put an end to the hordes of Egypt by the hand of Nebuchadnezzar king of Babylon.

My enemies shall destroy themselves! #PastorBasil
                                                          google image

Ezekiel 30:18 Dark will be the day at Tahpanhes when I break the yoke of Egypt; there her proud strength will come to an end. She will be covered with clouds, and her villages will go into captivity

I am free from every yoke of hindrance! #PastorBasil

Ezekiel 30:20-21 In the eleventh year, in the first month on the seventh day, the word of the Lord came to me:  "Son of man, I have broken the arm of Pharaoh king of Egypt. It has not been bound up for healing or put in a splint so as to become strong enough to hold a sword.

The hands of the wicked shall grow weak! #PastorBasil

Isaiah 43:15 I am the Lord, your Holy One, Israel's Creator, your King.

Let us pray: O Lord, reign in our lives in Jesus name #PastorBasil

No comments:

Post a Comment