Friday 9 October 2015

WORD DIARY: FRIDAY OCTOBER 9 2015



Ezekiel 33:10 "Son of man, say to the house of Israel, 'This is what you are saying: "Our offenses and sins weigh us down, and we are wasting away because of them. How then can we live?" '

The Lord shall uphold us by His love! #PastorBasil

Ezekiel 33:11 Say to them, 'As surely as I live, declares the Sovereign Lord, I take no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but rather that they turn from their ways and live. Turn! Turn from your evil ways! Why will you die, O house of Israel?'

Repentance is a great virtue! #PastorBasil
                                                          google image

Ezekiel 33:12 "Therefore, son of man, say to your countrymen, 'The righteousness of the righteous man will not save him when he disobeys, and the wickedness of the wicked man will not cause him to fall when he turns from it. The righteous man, if he sins, will not be allowed to live because of his former righteousness.'

Don’t stop doing good; change from doing evil! #PastorBasil

Isaiah 43:20-21 The wild animals honor me, the jackals and the owls, because I provide water in the desert and streams in the wasteland, to give drink to my people, my chosen, the people I formed for myself that they may proclaim my praise.

Let us pray: O Lord, may our lives declare your glory in Jesus name. #PastorBasil

No comments:

Post a Comment