Wednesday 28 October 2015

WORD DIARY: THURSDAY OCTOBER 29 2015




Ezekiel 35:6 Therefore as surely as I live, declares the Sovereign Lord, I will give you over to bloodshed and it will pursue you. Since you did not hate bloodshed, bloodshed will pursue you.

Mind what you allow; like attracts like! #PastorBasil
                                                            google image
 
Ezekiel 35:7 I will make Mount Seir a desolate waste and cut off from it all who come and go.

The Lord will fight for me! #PastorBasil

Ezekiel 35:10-11 'Because you have said, "These two nations and countries will be ours and we will take possession of them," even though I the Lord was there, therefore as surely as I live, declares the Sovereign Lord, I will treat you in accordance with the anger and jealousy you showed in your hatred of them and I will make myself known among them when I judge you.

One with God is a majority! #PastorBasil

Isaiah 44:3 For I will pour water on the thirsty land, and streams on the dry ground; I will pour out my Spirit on your offspring, and my blessing on your descendants.

Let us pray: O Lord, hasten to perform your promises over us in Jesus name #PastorBasil

No comments:

Post a Comment