Friday 1 May 2020

WORD DIARY: FRIDAY MAY 1, 2020


Join the body of believers!....

Rom 16:3 Greet Priscilla and Aquila, my fellow workers in Christ Jesus.

Co-labour with God! #PastorBasil


Rom 16:4 They risked their lives for me. Not only I but all the churches of the Gentiles are grateful to them.

Sacrificial action! #PastorBasil

Rom 16:5 Greet also the church that meets at their house. Greet my dear friend Epenetus, who was the first convert to Christ in the province of Asia.

Join the body of believers! #PastorBasil

John 15:25 But this is to fulfill what is written in their Law: 'They hated me without reason.' 

Let us pray: O Lord, arise and deliver us from our enemies in Jesus name #PastorBasil

Life questions: 1.  Do you see your house as a gathering of believers and root of the  
                               church?                                                

 2.   How can you fellowship more in your house? #PastorBasil #WordDiary

For comments, questions and general counsel follow me at basil.chukwuezi on Facebook,  @BasilChukwuezi on Twitter and  my log,  http://kingdomstreet.blogspot.com. Email: edensquareassembly@yahoo.com. All scriptures are from the New International Version (NIV).  Please kindly like and share to others. God bless you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment