Thursday 28 May 2020

WORD DIARY: FRIDAY MAY 29, 2020


Grace to pay the price!....
  
1 Cor 4:11 To this very hour we go hungry and thirsty, we are in rags, we are brutally treated, we are homeless.

Grace to endure!

1 Cor 4:12 We work hard with our own hands. When we are cursed, we bless; when we are persecuted, we endure it.

Be a good example!


1 Cor 4:13-14 When we are slandered, we answer kindly. Up to this moment we have become the scum of the earth, the refuse of the world. I am not writing this to shame you, but to warn you, as my dear children.

Grace to pay the price!

John 17:7-8 Now they know that everything you have given me comes from you. For I gave them the words you gave me and they accepted them. They knew with certainty that I came from you, and they believed that you sent me.

Let us pray: O Lord, we thank you for divine revelation in Jesus name

Life questions: 1. Are there prices you are paying in the service of God?
                           
2. How has the grace of God helped you in making these sacrifices?

#WordDiary #TheWordtoLiveBy #StartWithGod #TakeTheWordChallenge #PastorBasil

For comments, questions and general counsel follow me at basil.chukwuezi on Facebook, @BasilChukwuezi on Twitter , Instagram, basilchukwuezi, and my blog,  http://kingdomstreet.blogspot.com. Email: edensquareassembly@yahoo.com. All scriptures are from the New International Version (NIV).  Please kindly like and share to others. God bless you. 


No comments:

Post a Comment