Friday 8 May 2020

WORD DIARY: SATURDAY MAY 9, 2020


One God!...

1 Cor 1:10 I appeal to you, brothers, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that all of you agree with one another so that there may be no divisions among you and that you may be perfectly united in mind and thought.

U-N-I-T-Y! #PastorBasil

1 Cor 1:11 My brothers, some from Chloe's household have informed me that there are quarrels among you.

Let love reign! #PastorBasil


1 Cor 1:12 What I mean is this: One of you says, "I follow Paul"; another, "I follow Apollos"; another, "I follow Cephas"; still another, "I follow Christ."

One God! #PastorBasil

John 16:12-13 "I have much more to say to you, more than you can now bear. But when he, the Spirit of truth, comes, he will guide you into all truth. He will not speak on his own; he will speak only what he hears, and he will tell you what is yet to come.

Let us pray: O Lord, we thank you for the fellowship of the Holy Spirit in Jesus name #PastorBasil

Life questions: 1.  The church is the body of Christ. Do you view God only along
                                denominational lines?  

  2.  How can you focus more on the unity of faith of all believers? 
       #PastorBasil #WordDiary                                         

For comments, questions and general counsel follow me at basil.chukwuezi on Facebook,  @BasilChukwuezi on Twitter and  my blog,  http://kingdomstreet.blogspot.com. Email: edensquareassembly@yahoo.com. All scriptures are from the New International Version (NIV).  Please kindly like and share to others. God bless you. 


No comments:

Post a Comment