Tuesday 5 May 2020

WORD DIARY: WEDNESDAY MAY 6, 2020


Be holy!..
  
1 Cor 1:1 Paul, called to be an apostle of Christ Jesus by the will of God, and our brother Sosthenes

Discover purpose! #PastorBasil

1 Cor 1:2 To the church of God in Corinth, to those sanctified in Christ Jesus and called to be holy, together with all those everywhere who call on the name of our Lord Jesus Christ — their Lord and ours:

Be holy! #PastorBasil


1 Cor 1:3 Grace and peace to you from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.

Divine peace! #PastorBasil

John 16:5-7 "Now I am going to him who sent me, yet none of you asks me, 'Where are you going?' Because I have said these things, you are filled with grief. But I tell you the truth: It is for your good that I am going away. Unless I go away, the Counselor will not come to you; but if I go, I will send him to you.

Let us pray: Holy Spirit of the living God, we welcome your presence in Jesus name #PastorBasil

Life questions: 1.  As believers, we are called unto a life of holiness. Do you face challenges  
                               in this area?

  2.  Do you depend on the Holy Spirit for holy living? #PastorBasil
       #WordDiary                                         

For comments, questions and general counsel follow me at basil.chukwuezi on Facebook,  @BasilChukwuezi on Twitter and  my log,  http://kingdomstreet.blogspot.com. Email: edensquareassembly@yahoo.com. All scriptures are from the New International Version (NIV).  Please kindly like and share to others. God bless you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment