Tuesday 5 May 2020

WORD DIARY: TUESDAY MAY 5, 2020



Divine revelation!...

Rom 16:25 Now to him who is able to establish you by my gospel and the proclamation of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery hidden for long ages past

Divine establishment! #PastorBasil

Rom 16:26 But now revealed and made known through the prophetic writings by the command of the eternal God, so that all nations might believe and obey him

Divine revelation! #PastorBasil


Rom 16:27 To the only wise God be glory forever through Jesus Christ! Amen.

All glory to God! #PastorBasil

John 16:3-4 They will do such things because they have not known the Father or me. I have told you this, so that when the time comes you will remember that I warned you. I did not tell you this at first because I was with you.

Let us pray: O Lord, we thank you for the comfort of your word in Jesus name #PastorBasil

Life questions: 1.  Do you believe that the best you can be is dependent on a revelation of the purpose of God for your life?

  2.  Have you discovered the purpose of God for your life? #PastorBasil
       #WordDiary                                         

For comments, questions and general counsel follow me at basil.chukwuezi on Facebook,  @BasilChukwuezi on Twitter and  my log,  http://kingdomstreet.blogspot.com. Email: edensquareassembly@yahoo.com. All scriptures are from the New International Version (NIV).  Please kindly like and share to others. God bless you. 


No comments:

Post a Comment