Saturday 2 May 2020

WORD DIARY: SATURDAY MAY 2, 2020


Be productive!...

Rom 16:7 Greet Andronicus and Junias, my relatives who have been in prison with me.
They are outstanding among the apostles, and they were in Christ before I was.

Be outstanding! #PastorBasil

Rom 16:8-9 Greet Ampliatus, whom I love in the Lord. Greet Urbanus, our fellow worker in Christ, and my dear friend Stachys.

Be productive! #PastorBasil


Rom 16:10 Greet Apelles, tested and approved in Christ. Greet those who belong to the household of Aristobulus.

Be approved! #PastorBasil

John 15:26-27 "When the Counselor comes, whom I will send to you from the Father, the Spirit of truth who goes out from the Father, he will testify about me. And you also must testify, for you have been with me from the beginning.

Let us pray: O Lord we thank you for the gift of the Holy Spirit in Jesus name #PastorBasil

Life questions: 1.  Do you experience hindrances in your service to God?

  2.  How can you be more productive in the things of God? #PastorBasil
       #WordDiary                                         

For comments, questions and general counsel follow me at basil.chukwuezi on Facebook,  @BasilChukwuezi on Twitter and  my log,  http://kingdomstreet.blogspot.com. Email: edensquareassembly@yahoo.com. All scriptures are from the New International Version (NIV).  Please kindly like and share to others. God bless you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment