Friday 29 May 2020

WORD DIARY: SATURDAY MAY 30, 2020



Divine direction!...
  
1 Cor 4:15 Even though you have ten thousand guardians in Christ, you do not have many fathers, for in Christ Jesus I became your father through the gospel.

Respect spiritual authority!

1 Cor 4:16 Therefore I urge you to imitate me.

Be guided!

1 Cor 4:17 For this reason I am sending to you Timothy, my son whom I love, who is faithful in the Lord. He will remind you of my way of life in Christ Jesus, which agrees with what I teach everywhere in every church.

Divine direction!


John 17:9 I pray for them. I am not praying for the world, but for those you have given me, for they are yours.

Let us pray: O Lord, we thank you for divine intercession in Jesus name

Life questions: 1. Do you accord due respect to spiritual authority?
                           
2. In what areas do you require spiritual guidance?

#WordDiary #TheWordtoLiveBy #StartWithGod #TakeTheWordChallenge #PastorBasil

For comments, questions and general counsel follow me at basil.chukwuezi on Facebook, @BasilChukwuezi on Twitter , Instagram, basilchukwuezi, and my blog,  http://kingdomstreet.blogspot.com. Email: edensquareassembly@yahoo.com. All scriptures are from the New International Version (NIV).  Please kindly like and share to others. God bless you. 


No comments:

Post a Comment