Sunday 8 November 2020

WORD DIARY: MONDAY NOVEMBER 9, 2020

#Called for divine service!...


2 Cor 11:22 Are they Hebrews? So am I. Are they Israelites? So am I. Are they Abraham's descendants? So am I.

#Complete in God!

 

2 Cor 11:23 Are they servants of Christ? (I am out of my mind to talk like this.) I am more.

I have worked much harder, been in prison more frequently, been flogged more severely,

and been exposed to death again and again.

 

#Called for divine service!



2 Cor 11:24 Five times I received from the Jews the forty lashes minus one. 

 

#The price of service!

 

Gal 3:4 Have you suffered so much for nothing — if it really was for nothing?

 

Let us pray: O Lord, may our work produce fruit in Jesus name

 

#Life questions: 1. Are there areas you need to improve in your work with God?

2.   Are you willing to make the required changes?

 

#WordDiary #TheWordtoLiveBy #StartWithGod #TakeTheWordChallenge #EdenSquareChristianAssembly #BasilChukwuezi

These verses and the accompanying nuggets are meant to start you out every day. But you need a personal relationship with God and the Lord Jesus Christ. It will help to contact a Bible believing church near you.

For comments, questions and general counsel follow me at basil.chukwuezi on Facebook, 

@BasilChukwuezi on Twitter, Instagram, basilchukwuezi and  my blog, 

http://kingdomstreet.blogspot.com. Email: edensquareassembly@yahoo.com. All scriptures

are from the New International Version (NIV). Please kindly like and share to others. God  

bless you. 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment