Friday 13 November 2020

WORD DIARY: SATURDAY NOVEMBER 14, 2020

#God has a reason!...

2 Cor 12:6 Even if I should choose to boast, I would not be a fool, because I would be speaking 

the truth. But I refrain, so no one will think more of me than is warranted by what I do or say.

#Apply wisdom!

2 Cor 12:7 To keep me from becoming conceited because of these surpassingly great revelations, there was given me a thorn in my flesh, a messenger of Satan, to torment me.

#God has a reason!

 

2 Cor 12:8-9 Three times I pleaded with the Lord to take it away from me. But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me.

#Manifest divine power!

Gal 3:10 All who rely on observing the law are under a curse, for it is written: "Cursed is everyone who does not continue to do everything written in the Book of the Law."

Let us pray: O Lord, we thank you for your saving grace in Jesus name

#Life questions: 1. Have there been times you thought God did not answer your prayers?

2.   Did you see a divine purpose at such times?

#WordDiary #TheWordtoLiveBy #StartWithGod #TakeTheWordChallenge #EdenSquareChristianAssembly #BasilChukwuezi

These verses and the accompanying nuggets are meant to start you out every day. But you need a personal relationship with God and the Lord Jesus Christ. It will help to contact a Bible believing church near you.

For comments, questions and general counsel follow me at basil.chukwuezi on Facebook, 

@BasilChukwuezi on Twitter, Instagram, basilchukwuezi and  my blog, 

http://kingdomstreet.blogspot.com. Email: edensquareassembly@yahoo.com. All scriptures

are from the New International Version (NIV). Please kindly like and share to others. God  

bless you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment