Saturday 14 November 2020

WORD DIARY: SUNDAY NOVEMBER 15, 2020

#Manifest capacity!....


2 Cor 12:10 That is why, for Christ's sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in 

persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong.

#Take up your cross!

2 Cor 12:11 I have made a fool of myself, but you drove me to it. I ought to have been commended by you, for I am not in the least inferior to the "super-apostles," even though I am nothing.

#Honor others!

 

2 Cor 12:12 The things that mark an apostle — signs, wonders and miracles — were done among you with great perseverance.

#Manifest capacity!

Gal 3:11 Clearly no one is justified before God by the law, because, "The righteous will live by faith."

Let us pray: O Lord, we thank you for the gift of faith in Jesus name

#Life questions: 1. Have you become better by the challenges you encountered?

2.   Are there learning points from such challenges?

 

#WordDiary #TheWordtoLiveBy #StartWithGod #TakeTheWordChallenge

#EdenSquareChristianAssembly #BasilChukwuezi

 

Postscript  

Ecclesiastes 7:29 This only have I found: God made mankind upright, but men have gone

in search of many schemes.

 

God, more than earthly manufacturers, created a perfect mankind; and like every

manufacturer, He gave the Bible as the manual. As we brush our teeth and eat every day,

so much do we need to look into that manual for daily living and thereby prevent a

malfunction inherent in seeking our many devices.

 

These verses and the accompanying nuggets are meant to start you out every day. But you

need a personal relationship with God and the Lord Jesus Christ. It will help to contact a

Bible believing church near you.

 

For comments, questions and general counsel follow me at basil.chukwuezi on Facebook, 

@BasilChukwuezi on Twitter, Instagram, basilchukwuezi and  my blog, 

http://kingdomstreet.blogspot.com. Email: edensquareassembly@yahoo.com. All scriptures are from the New International Version (NIV). Please kindly like and share to others. God  bless you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment