Friday 20 November 2020

WORD DIARY: SATURDAY NOVEMBER 21, 2020

#Don’t give up!...

2 Cor 13:8 For we cannot do anything against the truth, but only for the truth.

#Stand for the truth!

2 Cor 13:9 We are glad whenever we are weak but you are strong; and our prayer is for your perfection.

#Don’t give up!

2 Cor 13:10 This is why I write these things when I am absent, that when I come I may not have to be harsh in my use of authority — the authority the Lord gave me for building you up, not for tearing you down.

#Be encouraged!

Gal 3:17 What I mean is this: The law, introduced 430 years later, does not set aside the covenant previously established by God and thus do away with the promise.

Let us pray: O Lord, we thank you for the covenant promises in Jesus name

#Life questions: 1. Do you stand for the truth, even when it appears unfavorable?

2.  Do you rely on the word of God, when tempted to give up?

#WordDiary #TheWordtoLiveBy #StartWithGod #TakeTheWordChallenge #EdenSquareChristianAssembly #BasilChukwuezi

These verses and the accompanying nuggets are meant to start you out every day. But you need a personal relationship with God and the Lord Jesus Christ. It will help to contact a Bible believing church near you.

For comments, questions and general counsel follow me at basil.chukwuezi on Facebook, @BasilChukwuezi on Twitter, Instagram, basilchukwuezi and my blog,

http://kingdomstreet.blogspot.com.Email: edensquareassembly@yahoo.com. All scriptures are from the New International Version (NIV). Please kindly like and share to others. God bless you.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment