Monday 9 November 2020

WORD DIARY: TUESDAY NOVEMBER 10, 2020

 

#Don't give up!....

 

 

2 Cor 11:25 Three times I was beaten with rods, once I was stoned, three times I was

shipwrecked, I spent a night and a day in the open sea

 

#Endure challenges!

 

2 Cor 11:26 I have been constantly on the move. I have been in danger from rivers, in

danger from bandits, in danger from my own countrymen, in danger from Gentiles; in

danger in the city, in danger in the country, in danger at sea; and in danger from false

brothers.

 

#Don't give up!


2 Cor 11:27 I have labored and toiled and have often gone without sleep; I have known

hunger and thirst and have often gone without food; I have been cold and naked.

 

#Keep up the good fight!

 

Gal 3:5 Does God give you his Spirit and work miracles among you because you observe

the law, or because you believe what you heard?

 

Let us pray: O Lord, strengthen our faith in Jesus name


#Life questions: 1. Would you give up on good causes when you experience challenges?

2.   How can you keep up the good fight?

 

#WordDiary #TheWordtoLiveBy #StartWithGod #TakeTheWordChallenge 

#EdenSquareChristianAssembly #BasilChukwuezi

These verses and the accompanying nuggets are meant to start you out every day. But you need a personal relationship with God and the Lord Jesus Christ. It will help to contact a Bible believing church near you.

For comments, questions and general counsel follow me at basil.chukwuezi on Facebook, 

@BasilChukwuezi on Twitter, Instagram, basilchukwuezi and  my blog, 

http://kingdomstreet.blogspot.com. Email: edensquareassembly@yahoo.com. All scriptures

are from the New International Version (NIV). Please kindly like and share to others. God  

bless you. 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment