Wednesday 4 November 2020

WORD DIARY: THURSDAY NOVEMBER 5, 2020

#Stand for the truth!....

2 Cor 11:9 And when I was with you and needed something, I was not a burden to anyone, for 

the brothers who came from Macedonia supplied what I needed. I have kept myself from being 

a burden to you in any way, and will continue to do so.

#Divine provision!

2 Cor 11:10 As surely as the truth of Christ is in me, nobody in the regions of Achaia will stop this boasting of mine.

#Stand for the truth!

2 Cor 11:11 Why? Because I do not love you? God knows I do!

#Love one another!

Gal 2:21 I do not set aside the grace of God, for if righteousness could be gained through the law, Christ died for nothing!" 

Let us pray: O Lord, we thank you for the gift of salvation in Jesus name

#Life questions: 1. Are there instances that you constitute a burden to others?

2.   How can you show love to others?

#WordDiary #TheWordtoLiveBy #StartWithGod #TakeTheWordChallenge #EdenSquareChristianAssembly #BasilChukwuezi

These verses and the accompanying nuggets are meant to start you out every day. But you need a personal relationship with God and the Lord Jesus Christ. It will help to contact a Bible believing church near you.

For comments, questions and general counsel follow me at basil.chukwuezi on Facebook, 

@BasilChukwuezi on Twitter, Instagram, basilchukwuezi and  my blog, 

http://kingdomstreet.blogspot.com. Email: edensquareassembly@yahoo.com. All scriptures

are from the New International Version (NIV). Please kindly like and share to others. God  

bless you. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment