Tuesday 3 November 2020

WORD DIARY: WEDNESDAY NOVEMBER 4, 2020

#Pay the price!....

2 Cor 11:6 I may not be a trained speaker, but I do have knowledge. We have made this perfectly 

clear to you in every way.

#Manifest your gift!

2 Cor 11:7 Was it a sin for me to lower myself in order to elevate you by preaching the gospel of God to you free of charge?

#Pay the price!


2 Cor 11:8 I robbed other churches by receiving support from them so as to serve you.

#God will make a way!

Gal 2:20 I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.

Let us pray: O Lord, we thank you for your love and sacrifice in Jesus name

#Life questions: 1. Can you pay the price of serving others?

2.   Do you trust that God will make the required provision for you?

#WordDiary #TheWordtoLiveBy #StartWithGod #TakeTheWordChallenge #EdenSquareChristianAssembly #BasilChukwuezi

These verses and the accompanying nuggets are meant to start you out every day. But you need a personal relationship with God and the Lord Jesus Christ. It will help to contact a Bible believing church near you.

For comments, questions and general counsel follow me at basil.chukwuezi on Facebook, 

@BasilChukwuezi on Twitter, Instagram, basilchukwuezi and  my blog, 

http://kingdomstreet.blogspot.com. Email: edensquareassembly@yahoo.com. All scriptures

are from the New International Version (NIV). Please kindly like and share to others. God  

bless you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment