Monday 16 November 2020

WORD DIARY: TUESDAY NOVEMBER 17, 2020

#Set clear standards!....

 

2 Cor 12:16 Be that as it may, I have not been a burden to you. Yet, crafty fellow that I am,

I caught you by trickery!

 

#Be sincere!

 

2 Cor 12:17-18 Did I exploit you through any of the men I sent you? I urged Titus to go

to you and I sent our brother with him. Titus did not exploit you, did he? Did we not act in

the same spirit and follow the same course?


#Set clear standards!

2 Cor 12:19 Have you been thinking all along that we have been defending ourselves to

you? We have been speaking in the sight of God as those in Christ; and everything we do,

dear friends, is for your strengthening.

 

#Act right!

 

Gal 3:13 Christ redeemed us from the curse of the law by becoming a curse for us, for it is

written: "Cursed is everyone who is hung on a tree."

 

Let us pray: O Lord, thank you for sacrifice at Calvary in Jesus name  

#Life questions: 1. Do you have set standards of conduct?

2.   Do you act within such standards?

 

#WordDiary #TheWordtoLiveBy #StartWithGod #TakeTheWordChallenge #EdenSquareChristianAssembly #BasilChukwuezi

These verses and the accompanying nuggets are meant to start you out every day. But you need a personal relationship with God and the Lord Jesus Christ. It will help to contact a Bible believing church near you.

For comments, questions and general counsel follow me at basil.chukwuezi on Facebook, 

@BasilChukwuezi on Twitter, Instagram, basilchukwuezi and  my blog, 

http://kingdomstreet.blogspot.com. Email: edensquareassembly@yahoo.com. All scriptures

are from the New International Version (NIV). Please kindly like and share to others. God  

bless you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment