Friday 6 November 2020

WORD DIARY: SATURDAY NOVEMBER 7, 2020

#Be bold, assert your position!...


2 Cor 11:15 It is not surprising, then, if his servants masquerade as servants of righteousness. 

Their end will be what their actions deserve.

#Reject satanic agents!

2 Cor 11:16 I repeat: Let no one take me for a fool. But if you do, then receive me just as you would a fool, so that I may do a little boasting.

#Don’t abuse privilege!

2 Cor 11:17-18 In this self-confident boasting I am not talking as the Lord would, but as a fool. Since many are boasting in the way the world does, I too will boast.

#Be bold, assert your position!

Gal 3:2 I would like to learn just one thing from you: Did you receive the Spirit by observing the law, or by believing what you heard?

Let us pray: O Lord, we thank you for the gift of the Holy Spirit in Jesus name

#Life questions: 1. How can you use the system of the world to prove a point?

2.   Are you bold enough to assert your position?

#WordDiary #TheWordtoLiveBy #StartWithGod #TakeTheWordChallenge #EdenSquareChristianAssembly #BasilChukwuezi

These verses and the accompanying nuggets are meant to start you out every day. But you need a personal relationship with God and the Lord Jesus Christ. It will help to contact a Bible believing church near you.

For comments, questions and general counsel follow me at basil.chukwuezi on Facebook, 

@BasilChukwuezi on Twitter, Instagram, basilchukwuezi and  my blog, 

http://kingdomstreet.blogspot.com. Email: edensquareassembly@yahoo.com. All scriptures

are from the New International Version (NIV). Please kindly like and share to others. God  

bless you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment