Thursday 28 March 2024

WORD DIARY: FRIDAY MARCH 29, 2024

 

 

#Desire God’s presence!..

 

Psalms 26:4-5 I do not sit with the deceitful, nor do I associate with hypocrites. I abhor the assembly of evildoers and refuse to sit with the wicked.

#Beware of evil company!

Psalms 26:6-7 I wash my hands in innocence, and go about your altar, Lord, proclaiming aloud your praise and telling of all your wonderful deeds.

#Be blameless!

Psalms 26:8 Lord, I love the house where you live, the place where your glory dwells.

#Desire God’s presence!

Psalms 26:9-10 Do not take away my soul along with sinners, my life with those who are bloodthirsty, in whose hands are wicked schemes, whose right hands are full of bribes.

Let us pray: Father God, thank you for the covenant of exemption in the name of Jesus

#Life questions and meditation:

1. Do you join evil company?

2. Do you desire the presence of God?

#WordDiary#TheWordtoLiveBy#StartWithGod#TakeTheWordChallenge #EdenSquareChristianAssembly#Edensquaretv#BasilChukwuezi

These verses and the accompanying nuggets are meant to start you out every day. But you need a personal relationship with God and the Lord Jesus Christ. It will help to contact a Bible believing church near you.

For comments, questions and general counsel follow me at basil.chukwuezi on Facebook,  @BasilChukwuezi on Twitter, Instagram, basilchukwuezi and my blog,  http://kingdomstreet.blogspot.com. Email: edensquareassembly@yahoo.com. All scriptures are from the New International Version (NIV). Please kindly like and share to others. God bless you.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment