Monday 4 March 2024

WORD DIARY: TUESDAY MARCH 5, 2024

 

 

#Equipped!..

 

Psm 18:37 I pursued my enemies and overtook them; I did not turn back till they were destroyed.

#Overtake!

Psm 18:38 I crushed them so that they could not rise; they fell beneath my feet.

#Triumph!

Psm 18:39 You armed me with strength for battle; you humbled my adversaries before me.

#Equipped!

Psm 18:40 You made my enemies turn their backs in flight, and I destroyed my foes.

Let us pray: Father God, we thank you for the grace to overcome our enemies in the name of Jesus

#Life questions and meditation:

1. Do you appreciate the grace of God in your life?

2. Do you deploy the strength of God to win the battles of life?

#WordDiary#TheWordtoLiveBy#StartWithGod#TakeTheWordChallenge #EdenSquareChristianAssembly#Edensquaretv#BasilChukwuezi

These verses and the accompanying nuggets are meant to start you out every day. But you need a personal relationship with God and the Lord Jesus Christ. It will help to contact a Bible believing church near you.

For comments, questions and general counsel follow me at basil.chukwuezi on Facebook, @BasilChukwuezi on Twitter, Instagram, basilchukwuezi and my blog, https://lnkd.in/gnJMk-Z. Email: edensquareassembly@yahoo.com. All scriptures are from the New International Version (NIV). Please kindly like and share to others. God bless you.  

No comments:

Post a Comment