Sunday 24 March 2024

WORD DIARY: MONDAY MARCH 25, 2024

 

 

#Love of God!..

 

Psalms 25:4-5 Show me your ways, O Lord, teach me your paths; guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long.

#Follow the Way!

Psalms 25:6 Remember, O Lord, your great mercy and love, for they are from of old.

#Mercy of God!

Psalms 25:7 Remember not the sins of my youth and my rebellious ways; according to your love remember me, for you are good, O Lord.

#Love of God!

Psalms 25:8-9 Good and upright is the Lord; therefore he instructs sinners in his ways. He guides the humble in what is right and teaches them his way.

Let us pray: Father God teach us your ways in the name of Jesus

#Life questions and meditation:

1. Do you appreciate the love of God?

2. Do you share the love of God?

#WordDiary#TheWordtoLiveBy#StartWithGod#TakeTheWordChallenge #EdenSquareChristianAssembly#Edensquaretv#BasilChukwuezi

These verses and the accompanying nuggets are meant to start you out every day. But you need a personal relationship with God and the Lord Jesus Christ. It will help to contact a Bible believing church near you.

For comments, questions and general counsel follow me at basil.chukwuezi on Facebook,  @BasilChukwuezi on Twitter, Instagram, basilchukwuezi and my blog,  http://kingdomstreet.blogspot.com. Email: edensquareassembly@yahoo.com. All scriptures are from the New International Version (NIV). Please kindly like and share to others. God bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment