Friday 15 March 2024

WORD DIARY: SATURDAY MARCH 16, 2024

 

 

#God the Holy One!..

 

Psalms 22:1-2 My God, my God, why have you forsaken me? Why are you so far from saving me, so far from my cries of anguish? My God, I cry out by day, but you do not answer, by night, but I find no rest

#God save us!

Psalms 22:3 Yet you are enthroned as the Holy One; you are the one Israel praises

#God the Holy One!

Psalms 22:4-5 In you our ancestors put their trust; they trusted and you delivered them. To you they cried out and were saved; in you they trusted and were not put to shame.

#God our trust!

Psalms 22:6 But I am a worm and not a man, scorned by everyone, despised by the people.

Let us pray: O Lord, remove our shame in the name of Jesus

#Life questions and meditation:

1. Do you desire the grace for holy living?

2. Do you trust in God?

#WordDiary#TheWordtoLiveBy#StartWithGod#TakeTheWordChallenge #EdenSquareChristianAssembly#Edensquaretv#BasilChukwuezi

These verses and the accompanying nuggets are meant to start you out every day. But you need a personal relationship with God and the Lord Jesus Christ. It will help to contact a Bible believing church near you.

For comments, questions and general counsel follow me at basil.chukwuezi on Facebook,  @BasilChukwuezi on Twitter, Instagram, basilchukwuezi and my blog,  http://kingdomstreet.blogspot.com. Email: edensquareassembly@yahoo.com. All scriptures are from the New International Version (NIV). Please kindly like and share to others. God bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment